This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Debugging MariaDB Severe Crash (mysqld daemon dies)
- From: Keith Christian <keith1christian at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 15:16:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: Debugging MariaDB Severe Crash (mysqld daemon dies)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK0ZC5VoDKHQGQ=K7hLUaRsecZ3-a2HYdiYgSAhao2d4qkZJtw@mail.gmail.com> <CAK0ZC5UdX+50RUBcaXUDNEZ1Zzt3WceXa-566JcUZonZKQzDemail@example.com>
I'm sure you've looked over this part of the mysql website:
If not, it'd be a good place to start. I don't know particularly much
about mysqld but thought someone should at least answer you.
On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 5:25 AM, OwN-3m-All <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Can anyone help with this? I'm pretty sure this is a bug with the
> latest cygwin package for mariadb since the queries work fine in Linux
> (older versions of MySQL / MariaDB).
> Would be nice to be able to actually troubleshoot this further, but
> without any good logs, I don't know where to go to next.
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple