This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: shutdown 2.0-1
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 18:52:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: shutdown 2.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce.CAKf2h5Runhh+8me6UxXmoxETGVjebhi_B=mxo1Hr73zSK=3JXg@mail.gmail.com>
Frank Fesevur writes:
> I've just updated the version of shutdown to v2.0-1 and it can be
> found at a server near you.
There is a build or packaging error somewhere with the 64bit version:
the shutdown.exe delivered with the x86_64 package is in fact a 32bit
executable that refuses to work in 64bit Cygwin. Can you please correct
and re-release the package?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple