This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin Stuck in Installation
- From: Alvin <defalcator at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 10:31:36 +0800
- Subject: Cygwin Stuck in Installation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am getting stuck at the perpertual/0.
Every postinstall files out there will hang for like 20mins before
proceeding to the next file.
Eventually when it its done,
When i click on the cygwin 64 bit terminal. The bash console just hang
there with the cursor and it is like not proceeding.when i tried to
close the terminal itb wasn't responding.
1. I have tried deleting the registry and deleting all cygwin related
files and reinstall again. However still facing the same issue.
2. Go to detail to kill bash or dash where ever it hang however got
prompt with error message that it wasn't responding
Further more this is a fresh installation on an entirely new computer.
Even after I manage to install successfully. The bash Cygwin 64
terminal just hangs on my Windows 10 terminal.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple