This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: shutdown 2.0-1
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 09:25:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: shutdown 2.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: mailfilter.webhostingserver.nl; auth=pass smtp.auth=195 dot 211 dot 72 dot 33 at s216 dot webhostingserver dot nl
- References: <announce.CAKf2h5Runhh+8me6UxXmoxETGVjebhi_B=mxo1Hr73zSK=3JXg@mail.gmail.com> <8760leevu6.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
2017-01-16 18:52 GMT+01:00 Achim Gratz:
> There is a build or packaging error somewhere with the 64bit version:
> the shutdown.exe delivered with the x86_64 package is in fact a 32bit
> executable that refuses to work in 64bit Cygwin. Can you please correct
> and re-release the package?
Thanks for spotting.
There was a problem in the Makefile. I will re-release the package ASAP.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple