This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Success with coarrays and gfortran
- From: David Billinghurst <dbcygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 20:35:36 +1100
- Subject: Success with coarrays and gfortran
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am pleased to report that I have successfully compiled
OpenCoarrays-1.8.0 under cygwin and used it to build parallel coarray
Fortran code using gfortran. I have compiled and run a few toy cases,
but nothing serious yet.
Steps taken were:
install openmpi, libopenmpi-devel, libopenmpifh12, libopenmpiusef08_11,
download OpenCoarrays-1.8.0.tar.gz from
tar xf OpenCoarrays-1.8.0.tar.gz
At this point I tried to build using install.sh but this failed. I
I then fell back to the procedure documented in INSTALL.md
CC=gcc FC=gfortran cmake
All the tests pass. f90 applications are complied using the 'caf'
script and run using the 'cafrun' script.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple