This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: error when launching cygwin
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: enciufla at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:40:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: error when launching cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 24/01/17 15:01, Valeria COsta wrote:
The following error occurred when I launched cygwin. I think it could
be related to some windows update, becouse I haven't been using cygwin
for a long time before getting this message, and last time I used it
everityng went fine....
1 [main] bash 1344 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to
the public mailing list email@example.com
This is quite an old error message. If you update your Cygwin
installation, you should find that this is fixed.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple