This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Why is popen from stdio.h disabled with -std=c++11?
- From: Пётр Б. <satnatantas at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 19:41:49 +0300
- Subject: Why is popen from stdio.h disabled with -std=c++11?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
See usr/include/stdio.h:343 (2016.12.16)
Why is popen from stdio.h disabled with -std=c++11? I am trying to
grasp it and I can't. It is exposed if -std=c11 but not for c++11.
What is the problem and can it be solved?
Why does -std=c++11 prevent POSIX visibility?
MinGW exposes popen as _popen, could it be an option for Cygwin?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple