This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
running iozone with cygwin on windows 2012 server
- From: Nadav Rozenshien <rnadav at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 17:55:08 +0200
- Subject: running iozone with cygwin on windows 2012 server
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
i'm trying to use iozone and gets the below error on my windows 2012 server
0 [main] iozone 4724 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to
the public mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
Usage: For usage information type iozone -h
Due to other needs, the client is also installed with cygwin
I read that the cygwin version that comes with iozone is too old and needs
to be updated. however i have no idea how to do it?
all attempts to update it under iozone directory failed
can you please advice?
Thanks in advance,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple