This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: X colormap problem when viewed via Microsoft Remote Desktop
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeff Schenck <schenck at alum dot mit dot edu>, cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 10:37:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: X colormap problem when viewed via Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170129031635.GA2650@anarchy.local> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20170201052235.GA2028@anarchy.local>
On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 6:22 AM, <email@example.com> wrote:
> Jon, thanks for your suggestion. Using the -nocompositewm option
> fixed my problem. If you'd still like a screenshot, I can send one if
> the mailing list doesn't mind big attachments.
Instead of sending the screenshot to the mailing list, I'd suggest you
upload the picture to e.g. imgur and send the link instead.
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple