[ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.7.0-0.2

Hi folks,

I uploaded a new Cygwin test release 2.7.0-0.2

This is the same as 2.7.0-0.1 just with additional patch to speed
up socket connections in certain scenarios.

This is most likely what I'll release next week.

What's new:
-----------

- Support for /proc/<PID>/environ.

- New API: getentropy, getrandom, NL_LOCALE_NAME.

What changed:
-------------

Bug Fixes
---------

- Fix rename(2) fail with EACCES if newfile is in use.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-01/msg00108.html

- Always try to write all incoming bytes to blocking pipes, as required
  by POSIX.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-01/msg00087.html

- Fix handling of Alt-Numpad sequences in console handler.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-01/msg00135.html

- Fix erasing UTF-8 multibyte characters in cooked mode.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-01/msg00299.html

- Fix handling of a literal '+' by cygcheck -p
  Addresses:  https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2014-01/msg00287.html

- Fix limited Internet speeds caused by inappropriate socket buffering.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2017-q1/msg00010.html

Please test.

Thanks,
Corinna