This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
can setup.exe uninstall all X11 packages automatically?
- From: Leo Lagos <leo dot lagos at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 14:56:23 -0300
- Subject: can setup.exe uninstall all X11 packages automatically?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I want to remove all X11 related since it's no longer something I really use.
I executed setup.exe, tried to do this with just one check (uninstall
x11-org-server, I think I did), but it only uninstalled that package
I expected setup.exe to be smart enough to tell me "if you uninstall
this X package, these others W, Y, Z,etc., will also be
uninstalled"... but no...
So, is setup.exe smart enough to do this? Or do I have to know exactly
which packages to uninstall, one by one??? :(
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple