This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth (Conduent)" <Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 14:41:05 +0000
- Subject: RE: cygpath
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170214084743.GE25846@calimero.vinschen.de>
From: Corinna Vinschen
> On Feb 13 17:29, Nellis, Kenneth (Conduent) wrote:
> > From: Andrey Repin
> > > See http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-specialnames.html#pathnames-specialchars
> > This reference says:
> > ...
> > I propose the following:
> > ...
Thanx for that, but not sure what "Patched" means in this context.
In any case, I don't see the change to the web page.