This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygcheck outputs CRLF
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth (Conduent)" <Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 17:39:35 +0000
- Subject: cygcheck outputs CRLF
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Looked, but didn't see this addressed in the archives...
Just realized that cygcheck output contains DOS line endings forcing
me to pipe it through d2u in certain applications. Wondering if this
is intended or desired behavior. It is installed in /usr/bin, so I
would expect to behave Unix-like. Given an opportunity, I would vote
for it to use Unix line endings.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple