This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: cygcheck outputs CRLF
- From: "Cooper, Karl T (US)" <karl dot cooper at baesystems dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 17:51:13 +0000
- Subject: RE: cygcheck outputs CRLF
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: dmzms99802.na.baesystems.com; spf=None smtp.mailfrom=karl dot cooper at baesystems dot com; spf=None smtp.helo=postmaster at nhnams85001 dot na dot baesystems dot com
>Looked, but didn't see this addressed in the archives...
>Just realized that cygcheck output contains DOS line endings forcing me to pipe it through d2u in certain applications. Wondering if this is intended or desired behavior. It is installed in /usr/bin, so I would expect to behave Unix-like. Given an opportunity, >I would vote for it to use Unix line endings.
The question was asked about a month ago, and answered here:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple