This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin + Octave + Swig
- From: Brad Bell <bradbell at seanet dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 05:45:34 -0700
- Subject: Cygwin + Octave + Swig
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am having trouble using the current version of Cygwin (64 bit), Octave
(4.2.0), and Swig (3.0.11).
This issue seems to be known to to the Swig community; see
I would like to revert to a previous version of Octave, until this
problem is solve (by the swig community), but I cannot find one in the
Cygwin setup-x86_64 program ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple