This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question for running KDE apps.
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: giorgosk67 at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 19:35:28 +0000
- Subject: Re: Question for running KDE apps.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABhBvQvb1jTmiFv5dYOhSBzC3=FEy-n_cjy-yw0KxHsUh0URJg@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 27/02/17 13:29, Γιώργος Κωστόπουλος wrote:
Is it possible to run a KDE app in cygwin?
I tried some of them, but I keep receiving the error message:
"QXcbConnection: Could not connect to display. Aborted (core dumped)".
Try the following commands from a Cygwin bash shell:
XWin -multiwindow &
Then start your application as before.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple