This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question for running KDE apps.
- From: Γιώργος Κωστόπουλος <giorgosk67 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 22:01:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: Question for running KDE apps.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
2017-02-27 21:35 GMT+02:00 David Stacey <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> On 27/02/17 13:29, Γιώργος Κωστόπουλος wrote:
>> Is it possible to run a KDE app in cygwin?
>> I tried some of them, but I keep receiving the error message:
>> "QXcbConnection: Could not connect to display. Aborted (core dumped)".
> Try the following commands from a Cygwin bash shell:
> XWin -multiwindow &
> export DISPLAY=:0.0
> Then start your application as before.
Still the same.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple