This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: i686 ld couldn't resolve wglCreateContext from libopengl32.a on x86_64 system
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 16:54:33 -0600
- Subject: Re: i686 ld couldn't resolve wglCreateContext from libopengl32.a on x86_64 system
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2017-03-02 16:17, sorryforaskingthis.bk.ru via cygwin wrote:
$ gcc -o /tmp/conftest.exe /tmp/conftest.c -lopengl32
/tmp/ccec30zH.o:conftest.c:(.text+0xc): undefined reference to `wglCreateContext'
char wglCreateContext ();
return wglCreateContext ();
This looks like a snippet of an autoconf AC_CHECK_LIB (or
AC_CHECK_FUNCTION) test. Such tests don't work with 32-bit Win32 APIs
-- on either Cygwin or MinGW -- because they don't take stdcall into
account. You'll need to modify the test to work around that.
Also, if you're using Cygwin, do you *really* want to be using Win32
OpenGL and not X11?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple