This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Profile XXXXX failed to execute.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, nilesh dot shedge at gsgtelco dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 11:31:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: Profile XXXXX failed to execute.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 08/03/2017 10:46, Nilesh Shedge wrote:
I Haven't heard anything from you.
This is a mailing list not an help desk for third part "broken"
If you have problem with "Profile FileServer ", what ever it is,
ask who distribute it to update the software.
For your info, the error message is coming from the cygwin1.dll library.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple