This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
bash -l not sourcing /etc/profile? (minor annoyance)
- From: Daniel Santos <daniel dot santos at pobox dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 16:58:33 -0600
- Subject: bash -l not sourcing /etc/profile? (minor annoyance)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This is just a minor annoyance. When I start a mintty session and even
if I type bash -l or basy -li, I don't get my /etc/profile sourced and I
have to manually do it each time I log in. Any idea what's causing that?
Possibly related, sshd doesn't seem to be reading my
~/.ssh/authorized_keys because I have to type my password every time I
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple