This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Vlado <v dot 99cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 11:47:53 +0200
- Subject: Missing g_object_unref
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Can somebody give advice what library defines g_object_unref function
I use x86_64 Cygwin.
I would like to build rrdtool 1.6.0. Building it as Windows native app
is near impossible. Building it in Cygwin is much less pain and I hope
the "undefined reference to `g_object_unref'" is the last obstacle.
In Debian I found that g_object_unref is defined in libgobject-2.0.a,
but there is no library libgobject-2.0.a in Cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple