This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Downgrade opensshh from 7.4 to 5.1?
- From: Kleine Raphael <raphael dot kleine at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 16:45:47 +0200
- Subject: Downgrade opensshh from 7.4 to 5.1?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
My client can not support OpenSSH_7.2p2 (OpenSSL 1.0.2h 3 May 2016)
and I must downgrade the server to OpenSSH_5.1p1 (OpenSSL 0.9.8l 5 Nov
but i can not find an old version of Cygwin (1.6.10 for exemple).
- Is there a way to find old version of Cygwin with OpenSSH_5.1p1 ?
- Is it possible to only downgrade the openSSH from 7.2p2 to 5.1p1?
Thanks in advance for your help
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple