This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin install is broken v-a-vis dependencies
- From: "dmh at ucar dot edu" <dmh at ucar dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 15:47:44 -0600
- Subject: Cygwin install is broken v-a-vis dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Whenever I go to install a package, I get a list
of 50 other packages that it claims need to be installed.
I know that list is both bogus and contains items I explicitly
need to not oinstall (e.g. cmake). What is worse, when I want to
uninstall a package, it gives me that ]same list plus it wants
to install the package I am trying ot uninstall. This just broken.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple