This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pdf2djvu 0.9.5-1
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 22:57:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: pdf2djvu 0.9.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <b38f8d14-2cec-4172-9084-225de8df3634@USA7109HT004.na.xerox.net> <0D835E9B9CD07F40A48423F80D3B5A704BBF7D78@USA7109MB022.na.xerox.net>
On 04/04/2017 22:42, Nellis, Kenneth (Conduent) wrote:
From: cygwin-announce-owner <at> cygwin <dot> com [...] On Behalf Of Yaakov Selkowitz
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
pdf2djvu creates DjVu files from PDF files. It's able to extract graphics,
text, hyperlinks, bookmarks, and metadata.
This is an update to the latest upstream release, built with poppler-
I've been getting duplicate announcement messages from Yaakov since 1/27/17,
including this one. I wonder what's going on.
Are you subscribed to both cygwin and cygwin-announce ?
Anything sent to cygwin-announce is duplicated to cygwin mailing list.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple