This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
-bash: _fzf_orig_completion_g++: bad substitution
- From: Marty Shannon <mjshannon3 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 13:27:39 -0400
- Subject: -bash: _fzf_orig_completion_g++: bad substitution
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I get that message every time I open Cygwin (mintty). Not sure when
it started happening, but could be as long as a month (or so) ago.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple