This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest 64 bit cygwin miscompiles gawk master
- From: cyg Simple <cygsimple at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 10:17:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: Latest 64 bit cygwin miscompiles gawk master
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201704191432.v3JEWEL9023030@freefriends.org>
On 4/19/2017 10:32 AM, email@example.com wrote:
> Also, when running configure, there are a lot of errors about not
> being able to remove conftest.exe, device or resource busy, which I do
> not get on the older Cygwin.
For me this has always been due to the AV having the conftest.exe open.
I always use an external USB drive for all of my development and state
to the AV to not check the drive letter.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple