This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to migrate from Cygwin Ports?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at Nexgo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:44:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: How to migrate from Cygwin Ports?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cygwin Ports has recently been shut down. How can I
identify all packages that were installed from their
web site in order to uninstall those stale packages?
Start setup.exe with the option -o / --delete-orphans and it will remove
all packages on the system that it cannot find an install package in the
current setup.ini for.
(on the road :-)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple