This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Avoid sending SIGINT to native child process?
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 19:33:00 -0700
- Subject: Avoid sending SIGINT to native child process?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Is there any way to prevent a SIGINT signal from propagating to a
background child Windows process?
I'm trying to write a script to start a Java application server. I want
the script to trap Ctrl-C and send the app server a command to shutdown
cleanly, but it appears the Ctrl-C is immediately propagated to the Java
process, even though the script traps it.
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
A modern school where football is taught.
An archaic school where football is not taught.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple