This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup release candidate - please test
- From: "Ian Lambert via cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 12:19:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: setup release candidate - please test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Ian Lambert <ian dot lambert_42 at yahoo dot com>
On May 8, 2017 7:06:31 AM EDT, Jon Turney <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>A setup release candidate is available at:
As reported before, _64 still can't make it through my location's apparently unusual proxy, although cygwin's wget given proxy and password still can. Install with local mirror option works ok still. Windos 7 Enterprise SP1.
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple