This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: State of HTML Tidy package?
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 12:09:13 -0600
- Subject: Re: State of HTML Tidy package?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2017-05-13 11:07, Andrey Repin wrote:
> What is the current state of Tidy in cygwin?
> I'm stumbling upon different results in different libs and I'd like
> to match underlying libraries to some common point.
> Latest Tidy release is
> as far as I can tell.
Site pkgs.org is a good ref across Linux distros.
Type "tidy" and pick that name from the AJAX dropdown.
Look at the bottom for a summary of the "latest" versions:
20091223cvs, 20090904, 020718, 5.4.0, 5.2.0, 5.1.25, 1.0.20100204cvs,
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple