when I try to open file with another user on CYGWIN , I get access denied message

I have windows 2008 server and external partner requested me to install CGYWIN on it so they can send a file to via SSH. I created a domain user called test1 and they sent me the public key and installed home folder. They can send the file without any problem. I can able to read and delete if I login to windows server with test1 username.

My problem is I can not open that files with another username. I have a username call test2 and I need to login to windows server with this username and run the script to import the files from test1 folder. I got access denied message when I try to open it.

file permission show ;

I changed the umask in profile to 002 , but did not fix the problem.

Any idea?

By the way I have a little knowledge of linux

thank

---