Re: Composer segfault on multiple configurations

Thanks Richard, you've hit the nail right on the head.
Running PHP on that specific file does produce the segfault.

I'm currently running composer via "Bash on Ubuntu on Windows". I may
compile PHP from cygports later but currently I need to make up for
lost time at work over this.
Any idea when your fix will get released as an official cygwin PHP package?

Thanks again.