Re: v1.7

On 2017-05-22 18:28, Yamamoto, Anne B CIV PMRF N63 wrote:
> We are currently using v1.7 but it is no longer DADMS supported.
> Would it be possible to get a vendor support statement email so that
> we may continue using this version?

If you upgrade to a current release, support for current packages is
available from the volunteers on this list; if you cannot upgrade, you
are on your own, unless you can find an organisation to do support for
Cygwin 1.7. Please note that current releases do not support unsupported
Windows releases including XP or earlier.

You can still get XP compatible or earlier Cygwin 1.7 packages in small
quantities by following instructions at
http://www.crouchingtigerhiddenfruitbat.org/Cygwin/timemachine.html
and looking around the 2015 timeframe.

If you have to continue to use Cygwin 1.7, you may want to download and
install the source, devel, and debuginfo packages corresponding to your
installed binary package releases, shown in /etc/setup/installed.db,
from the above site a few at a time.