This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup v2.879 - can not scroll package list
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 15:19:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: Setup v2.879 - can not scroll package list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPJ9Yc8PF3_gpdv=GaRTeqEDzQutHetheQ1xLj360T2k=COv8w@mail.gmail.com> <CAHSx_Sv7QhLGxRABjB_N2+eRXN+O72TbtTaFUO4O0SFcCrBMNQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 31/05/2017 16:04, Wayne Davison wrote:
On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 2:48 AM, David Balažic wrote:
it does not scroll the package list, instead it changes the selection
in the mentioned drop down menu.
One thing you should be able to do to work around this is to go to the
mouse settings and enable the "Scroll inactive windows when I hover
over them" option. That allows you to scroll the list as long as your
mouse is pointing at it.
Ah, thanks very much for pointing that out. I can reproduce this with
that setting turned off.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple