This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash not work with new_console (Win10 16199Insider)
- From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum dot mit dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 09:59:20 -0600
- Subject: Re: bash not work with new_console (Win10 16199Insider)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <18e5e250.1afc.15c8a816f08.Coremail.email@example.com>
On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 7:39 PM, yyjdelete wrote:
> Tested with:
> cygwin: 2.8.0-1
> bash: 4.4.12-3
> win: 10 16199(Insider)
> When you type `1234567890(Enter)(Enter)(Enter)`, the bash only get `1470`, and nothing is shown before the third Enter is press.
> It work well after switch to legacy console.
> Also found here: https://github.com/Alexpux/Cygwin/issues/36
I reported a similar problem a few weeks back. It works on the
*released* version of Windows 10 (Creators Update), but broke in one
of the Insider builds. I was hoping to test with Insider build #16215,
but it won't install on my desktop. A lot of people are apparently
having this problem. I did file a Feedback request with Microsoft
about the problem, never heard anything back.
Jim Reisert AD1C, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, http://www.ad1c.us
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple