This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Babel trouble with latest cygwin package
- From: Harvey Stein <hjstein at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 17:58:35 -0400
- Subject: Babel trouble with latest cygwin package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm using cygwin on Windows 7, setup.exe version 2.879 (64 bit).
I updated my packages yesterday, and now Babel in LaTeX is having
trouble. The line:
is eliciting the following error message:
! Package babel Error: Unknown option `USenglish'. Either you misspelled it
(babel) or the language definition file USenglish.ldf was not fo
See the babel package documentation for explanation.
Type H <return> for immediate help.
This is the correct parameter for the babel package and works on other
platforms and worked before the package update.
When I change the line to:
the error goes away.
Is there an issue with how latex was packaged?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple