This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "man" failing all the time with status 3
- From: Saurabh T <saurabh at hotmail dot com>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 12:58:42 +0000
- Subject: Re: "man" failing all the time with status 3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: cygwin.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;cygwin.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=hotmail.com;
- References: <BY2PR01MB31360441BC5ED86A8C38B93B1DF0@BY2PR01MB313.prod.exchangelabs.com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Nvm. Just ran setup-x86 again and problem seems to have fixed itself. Wonder what it was though.
From: Saurabh T <email@example.com>
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 8:54 AM
Subject: "man" failing all the time with status 3
n/t. Following is the error message:
man: command exited with status 3: /usr/libexec/man-db/zsoelim | /usr/libexec/man-db/manconv -f UTF-8:ISO-8859-1 -t UTF-8//IGNORE | preconv -e UTF-8 | tbl | nroff -mandoc -Tascii
I just upgraded cygwin and have (uname -a):
CYGWIN_NT-10.0-WOW tacuki 2.8.0(0.309/5/3) 2017-04-01 20:42 i686 Cygwin
Thank you for any help.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple