This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: XTerm always gives out an error message concerning a font
- From: Wouter van Doorn <wouter at vandoorn dot tv>
- To: Brian dot Inglis at systematicsw dot ab dot ca, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 22:31:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: XTerm always gives out an error message concerning a font
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANZ2p_fQA6JqAi2p4711-LZ2=2njj15GUZUbPZ=8g+dU7hAJbA@mail.gmail.com> <70d5141f-b1c6-538c-11ab-75614280fd4a@SystematicSw.ab.ca> <CANZ2p_dZu0fpQWdHGWxmh+L416BD0h9CChD394_9JA0H=gF0Bg@mail.gmail.com> <fc98db96-7019-99a6-855c-7f57f2707b87@SystematicSw.ab.ca>
No luck with either of the fixed-medium suggestions. The one you
mentioned as default first match on your system is the one I get it
moaning about no matter what I do.
The easiest solution (of sorts) might be to go back to xterm patch
326, but I don't know how to do that either. The installer won't go
back further than 329. Or is that mirror-dependent, maybe? Is there a
mirror that goes back further than the sargasso uk one I have
Any pointers will be appreciated. BTW: it seems rather unlikely that
I'm the only one to have this problemette?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple