This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [PATCH] glob.h (i686-pc-mingw32) b/c wrong function prototype of function 'glob'
- From: "Jannick" <thirdedition at gmx dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 10:32:50 +0200
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] glob.h (i686-pc-mingw32) b/c wrong function prototype of function 'glob'
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <20170703072551.GA29784@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Jul 03, 2017 at 01:12 PM, Jannick wrote:
> of function 'glob'
> On Mon, 3 Jul 2017 09:25:51 +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > This is, in fact, the wrong mailing list. The files for the mingw
> > cross build environment are maintained via the mingw-w64-public
> > mailing list on sourceforge, see
> > https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64/mailman/
> > Ideally you provide your patches there.
> Thanks for this - just for the record: https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64/mailman/message/35924907/
The mingw-w64 list turned out to be the wrong list, too, unfortunately.
For the MinGW32 distribution glob.h is maintained here
I am not sure what the code basis of i686-pc-mingw32 is, so am back here on this list with the patch.
Maybe there is someone out here who knows how which version of glob.h finds its way into cygwin's
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple