This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] glob.h (i686-pc-mingw32) b/c wrong function prototype of function 'glob'
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Jannick <thirdedition at gmx dot net>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 13:45:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] glob.h (i686-pc-mingw32) b/c wrong function prototype of function 'glob'
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20170703072551.GA29784@calimero.vinschen.de> <email@example.com>
On 08/07/2017 09:32, Jannick wrote:
On Jul 03, 2017 at 01:12 PM, Jannick wrote:
On Mon, 3 Jul 2017 09:25:51 +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I am not sure what the code basis of i686-pc-mingw32 is, so am back here on this list with the patch.
Maybe there is someone out here who knows how which version of glob.h finds its way into cygwin's
The i686-pc-mingw32 toolchain was removed from Cygwin a while ago .
The correct upstream for this is mingw.org.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple