This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libgc: problem with 7.6.0-1 version
- From: Andy Li <andy at onthewings dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 16:06:28 +0800
- Subject: Re: libgc: problem with 7.6.0-1 version
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAM-5HMui+T-23fddeoO+yoZLTd=sZM+j9MNdUg60d9=SzGZvvQ@mail.gmail.com>
Sorry that I missed your msg since I only subscribe to cygwin-apps but
On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 5:29 PM, Marco Atzeri <email@example.com> wrote:
> Can you check for any difference between 7.6.0-1 and 7.2d-2 ?
7.2d was released in 2012, and 7.6.0 was released in 2016, so there
are quite a lot of changes...
For neko, the situation is reversed, i.e. neko crashes with libgc
7.2d, but it runs fine with libgc 7.6.
You may file an issue to libgc directly, since Ivan is pretty helpful
and responsive: https://github.com/ivmai/bdwgc/issues
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple