This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A success installing Dataplot using Cygwin, thanks to this list
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 20:23:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: A success installing Dataplot using Cygwin, thanks to this list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 12/07/17 16:48, Ian Lambert via cygwin wrote:
Question: Would this software be a candidate for a Cygwin package?
"Dataplot® is a free, public-domain, multi-platform (Unix, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows XP/VISTA/7/8/10) software system for scientific visualization, statistical analysis, and non-linear modeling."
Possibly. Dataplot isn't present in any of the major Linux distros, so
it would need votes. But if there was sufficient interest from the
Cygwin community (and you were prepared to maintain it) then it could be
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple