Re: "rebase-trigger full"

On 25/07/2017 06:21, Brian Inglis wrote:
On 2017-07-24 22:55, mike wrote:
Can someone please tell me how to do that.

Thanks very much in advance
Type the command within the double quotes at a Cygwin shell command prompt, with
your Cygwin bin directory in your PATH. Then shutdown all Cygwin services and
exit all Cygwin programs. Download 32 bit Cygwin
https://cygwin.com/setup-x86.exe or 64 bit Cygwin
https://cygwin.com/setup-x86_64.exe and run it by double-clicking the downloaded
file in Windows File Explorer, or Win-R Windows Run by typing the full Windows
path of the exe file.

Thank you very much for that.  I will do it.

Mike

--
I *AM* a unique and special snowflake