This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: python2-docutils (0.13.1-2 version) missing scripts
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 22:23:15 -0600
- Subject: Re: python2-docutils (0.13.1-2 version) missing scripts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+fGtfA4+rrt21xtVaGwmmVtBowdDRcmxrA-5S7DRQZc0x9pemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2017-07-28 17:55, Daniel Fort wrote:
> Seems like a pay Peter to pay Paul situation. I was hesitant to use
> python3-docutils but it turns out that it doesn't force you into
> python3. Why not just do a python-docutils package to avoid confusion?
> Aren't they just scripts that can run under either version of python?
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple