Re: Quilt: Unsupported version of git (2.13.2)

On 2017-08-03, Oleksandr Gavenko wrote:

> bash# guilt list
> Unsupported version of git (2.13.2)
>
> bash# cygcheck.exe -c -d | grep git'\|'guilt
> 37:git                                   2.13.2-2
> 42:guilt                                 0.35-2

I tried to work with quilt (sorry for typo in subject). So far I have no any
blocking issue with this package.

The only annoying thing is necessity to add files before starting to make
changes. Guilt shouldn't have such issue. At lease Mercurial Queue understands
what is changed in working set despite series of already applied patches.

Sometime it is possible to avoid "quilt add" by importing patch:

  $ git diff >.diff
  $ quilt import -P fix.patch .diff
  $ rm .diff
  $ git reset
  $ quilt push

In Guilt I expect it would be a single command (or two "new" and "refresh").

My ~/.quiltrc:

  QUILT_DIFF_ARGS="--color=auto -p ab"
  QUILT_DIFF_OPTS="-p"
  QUILT_REFRESH_ARGS="-p ab"