This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 10:15:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD1QJjUppq_ogX+VwM-H+0Fc=eM0k0YC8Mj5=imJBE3ceKBZ_g@mail.gmail.com> <CAD1QJjXeQAFgPf1X7617-XgRPe_SjpknLpRk1QsWLSwtW80qJQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 1:22 AM, Richard Mateosian wrote:
> In Git Bash, running the example on p. 27 of Node.js the Right Way, I see
> $ telnet localhost 5432
> 1 [main] telnet 11488 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
> FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to
This message is emitted by a very old Cygwin version.
Please upgrade to the latest version if possible.
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple