This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing packages follow up to ongoing sourceware.org recovery
- From: schilpfamily <schilpfamily at gmail dot com>
- To: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- Cc: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 14:38:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: missing packages follow up to ongoing sourceware.org recovery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAA3aKc8ZA-wJe+kMM0=g23ytq2x0zwtK2P5YBTwFdjOMPFEdog@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
thanks for the fast reply, i have verified that i am able to install
cygwin with all dependencies.
On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Jon Turney
> On 18/08/2017 16:43, schilpfamily wrote:
>> i'm trying to find out the status of the recovery of the cygwin
>> mirrors. this is in reference to the thread "missing poppler and
>> openjpeg packages on mirrors". just to be clear, there are many more
>> packages that are missing then just poppler and openjpeg. as a
>> consequence i am unable to install a cygwin installation that actually
>> works for me.
>> i looked at the sourceware.org thread on the recovery from disk
>> corruption, but there is no update as to whether the recovery is
>> complete or if there is an ETA for completion.
>> does anyone know the status of recovery?
> Some other packages were affected, but all the problems I am aware of have
> been resolved.
> If the mirror you are using is up-to-date (setup.ini timestamp later than
> UTC 16:00 2017-08-17) and still appears to have things missing, please let
> us know what is missing...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple