This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to find out the current cygwin version?
- From: David Billinghurst <dbcygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 14:44:18 +1000
- Subject: Re: How to find out the current cygwin version?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 8/09/2017 14:39, Ben Stover via cygwin wrote:
Assume I get to another (Windows) computer where Cygwin is already installed.
How can I find out which version of Cygwin is currently installed?
cygcheck --version # for cygwin dll
cygcheck --check-setup # for all packages
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple