This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
The bash console exits in 2.9.0
- From: "Nick Popoff" <nick at np dot oss dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 07:36:24 -0400
- Subject: The bash console exits in 2.9.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Maybe, you are already aware of this problem introduced in 2.9.0. When I
say, for example:
The bash console just exits and 'less' stays running in memory until I kill
it. This behavior completely disrupted everything I was doing. The scripts
are with the same behavior seemingly when '&' is used to put the command in
background. Thanks God, I had backups and restored 2.8.2.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple