This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to turn off delivery of all postings but still allow to post to this MailingList?
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Ben Stover <bxstover at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 17:16:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to turn off delivery of all postings but still allow to post to this MailingList?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 10/09/2017 13:42, Ben Stover via cygwin wrote:
After subscribing to this mailing list I get all postings here as individual emails.
I prefer to read answers (and other postings) on a web page like
So I need not individual emails delivery.
How can I turn it off but keep the permission to post?
Is there a way to post to this MailingList by NOT sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org?
Alternatively a solution to receive answer emails to only my personal questions would be fine as well.
I believe your can send an email to 'cygwin-allow-subscribe at
See  for more details. I guess this could be mentioned in ,
rather than having to read the qmail manual to discover...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple